Why People Succeed More Than the Others
Ever wondered why some people are more successful than the others even if they are exposed to the same conditions or environment?
The fact is that there are two major factors that determine a person’s success in this world. One is Devine factor and the other is Human and Environmental factor.
1. The Devine factor is what God the creator of man has designed for him to attain in this world, and only those who believe in God’s existence would believe in His supreme influence on their lives.
This Devine factor also has direct link with Luck and Coincidence.
2. The Human and Environmental factor to success is directly linked to Human Intelligence. This is the ability of man to coordinate his affairs in such a way that it would suit his purpose.
Types of Intelligence
Intelligence are of different types but can be categorized into three major types …
1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
2. Emotional Quotient (EQ)
3. Social Quotient (SQ)
1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your comprehension ability, ability to solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters. While some people are fast learners others are either average or slow learners.
2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate.
3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.
People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ.
One of the mistakes most schools and tutors make is that they capitalize on improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down.
A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ.
Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs but more especially your EQ and SQ.
EQ and SQ make one manage better than the other.
Pls don’t teach children only to improve their IQ but also to improve their EQ and SQ.
Now there is a 4th one: A new paradigm – The Adversity Quotient (AQ)
4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): the measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life and come out without losing your mind.
AQ determines who will give up in face of troubles, who will abandon their family or who will consider suicide.
Expose children to other areas of life than academics. They should adore manual work (never use work as a form of punishment), sport and art. Develop their EQ, SQ and AQ. They should become multifacet human beings able to do things independently of the parents.
Finally, it is not a wise thing to prepare the road for the children. But rather prepare the children for the road and task ahead of them.
What is your thought and understanding of intelligence and life success? Say your mind using the comment box below.