Skyline University Kano, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the available vacant job positions at both the Teaching/Academic and Non-Teaching/Non-Academic sections of the university.
Skyline University in Kano state, Nigeria is a private university which began operation as Skyline University College (SUC), at Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. It was later established in Nigeria to serve as part of Nigeria’s indigenous incubator of national educational progress and revitalization.
The main motivation behind the establishment of Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) is to achieve the same mark of academic and all-round excellence which has been achieved by SUC in the UAE by providing a total life-changing education at the tertiary level. The aim, therefore, is to complete the circle of education, which was begun in a humble way in 1990 to educate the young Nigerians as a commitment to exceptional life-long learning.
The university concentrates, deepens and extends the frontiers of knowledge of the students who are to become the catalysts for the development of Nigerian society. This goal whose root was firmly planted over 28 years back has flourished and blossomed into an international institution of higher learning in Kano Nigeria.
The available job positions at the Skyline University Kano includes the Academic and Non-Academic job vacancies as follows:
Teaching/Academic Job Positions
- Senior Lecturer – English Language
- Senior Lecturer – Physics
- Senior Lecturer – Computer Science
- Senior Lecturer – Phycology
- Senior Lecturer – Sociology
- Senior Lecturer – Political Science
- Senior Lecturer – Mass Communication
- Senior Lecturer – Management
- Senior Lecturer – Tourism & Hospitality
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate Must possess a Doctorate Degree in the area of specialization from an
- Candidate must possess 10 years lecturing experience and must not be ranked below a Senior
- Lecturer within the area of specialization.
- Candidate must have evidence of academic research and publications
- Must be knowledgeable and possess the requirements in the area of specialization.
- Experience in teaching in a multi-cultural environment is a requirement.
- Candidate must be versatile and knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education
- Should be compliant with ICT.
- Must have at least one international degree at postgraduate level.
- International work experience will be an added advantage.
Non-Teaching/Non-Academic Job Positions
The available Non-Academic job vacant positions at the Skyline University Kano are as outlined below.
- Marketing personnel
- HR Executive
- Head HR
- ASP.NET Developer
- Head Institutional Research (IR)
- Executive Assistant
- Student Counsellor
- Head Center for Continuous Learning (CCL)
Qualification and Requirements
There are different qualification requirements for each of the Non-Teaching/Non-Academic Job Positions at the Skyline University Kano. Click here to download the qualification requirements.
How to Apply
The method of application is by email. Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their CV to email@example.com