Food Concepts is currently recruiting for the job position of Management Graduate Trainees and Experienced Hires. The Management Graduate Trainees program is a full time recruitment program open to even those who just completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Food Concepts started operations in 2001. The company’s aim has been focused on to revolutionise and deliver extraordinary satisfaction to the food sector and its stakeholders in West Africa.
Food Concepts began with its food court concept pioneering in Nigeria – which is an exciting and new concept for the indigenous market. The company also imported well-developed Quick Service Restaurant brands from the South African country. Since this time the company has concentrated on expanding its own brands, which now occupy major market positions in Nigeria. It’s flagship brand ‘Chicken Republic’, has been a classic success story across Nigeria.
Chicken Republic has since it’s launching in 2004, opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. Also, Chicken Republic has been ranked as one of Nigeria’s top twenty brands across all categories by the Financial Standards Awards 2009.
Food Concepts multifaceted business includes an Operational Division, Supply Chain Division and the Central Kitchen Unit.
The Mission statement and ideology of the company is “From Concepts to Results”. This goes a long way in keeping the company focused on the creation and development of modern world-class and African brands that deliver true value to all stakeholders through providing exceptional products and services.
The phrase “Extraordinary Satisfaction”, to the company, means that it will consistently deliver an experience that leaves its numerous customers longing for more. This however is not about being perfect; it is about working towards that which is beyond the ordinary at every times. This is the unending passion that drives Food Concepts to add value to all who interact with the company and its brands.
Management Graduate Trainees, Eti-Osa, Lekki, Lagos
Job Location: Lekki Gardens Phase 2 Road, Eti-Osa, Lekki, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintain general quality and service standards.
- Observe management team shift control problems
- Creat Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Make sure that health and food safety operating practices are adhered to at all times.
- Making plans for finances.
- Creat budget plans and strategies to achieve desired target.
- Regularly get in touch with customers to get feedback on staff services, food quality using buyers comment cards.
- React weekly to customer written complaints.
- Hold management staff meetings.
- Communicate and carry out both local and national promotions.
- Managing the utilisation of local sales creation programmes
- One to Two years experience within the hospitality industry.
- Must have B.Sc/HND in relevant field
- Possess at least B.Sc 2nd class lower division or HND Lower credit
- Possess strong motivational, leadership and managerial skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Self-starter and pro-active
- Assertive and tenacious
- Potential to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quick to diverse priorities.
Only candidates that live within Lekki and it’s sorroundings would be contacted.
3. How to Apply
The method of application for this vacancy is an online form to be completed at the link below. Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online. When the site openes click on the vacancy you want to apply and then click on “I’m Interested” to start your application.