We are pleased to inform you that Rainoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program is currently recruiting for the job position of 2019. The Graduate trainee program is a full time recruitment program open to even those who just completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Rainoil Limited is an integrated prominent player in the downstream oil and gas industry with its operations spread across the oil and gas value chain. These include the Haulage/Distribution, Petroleum Product Storage, and Retail Sales. The primary products of Rainoil Limited include Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS), and Kerosene (DPK) which it distributes across locations in Nigeria.
The petroleum products marketing company commenced its business operation in May 1997, following its incorporation in November 1994. The following are Rainoil Limited’s assets base which has expanded over the past twenty years:
- Bulk Storage – two ultra-modern storage depots for petroleum product . These include multi-product depot in Oghara, Delta State and the Cross River State, Free Trade Zone, Calabar, both having a storage capacity of 50 million liter.
- Retail Services – 53 retail outlets and distribution centers scattered across the country. The stations of the company are located in many major cities including Abuja, Lagos, Calabar, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Onitsha, Enugu, Makurdi, Asaba, Sapele, Keffi, Lafia, etc. Rainoil Limited customer base of retailers are large and widespread.
- Logistics – for efficient delivery and distribution of products to its customers and network of stations nationwide, Rainoil has more than 80 tank trucks in its distribution channe.
- Marine Services – Its marine services has five shipping vessels which has a total fuel carrage capacity of more than 117 thousand metric tonnes.
Undoubtedly, Rainoil is a wholly indigenous company and a renowned player in the oil and gas downstream sector of Nigeria. It has its head office in Nigeria is located in Lekki area, Lagos State.
Rainoil Limited’s mission is to provide efficient & sustainable oil and gas products and services while creating value for its customers in a superior manner.
Rainoil through its Corperate Social Responsibility (CSR) has a number of different initiatives and programmes aimed at impacting the communities positively, and on a basis of sustainability.
Rainoil Corperate Social Responsibility initiatives include:
- Supporting motherless babies homes and orphanages financially and other community’s areas of need. Rainoil will consider community requests which serve the interest of the public and supports meaningful causes.
- Caring for the disabled, less privileged and the elderly are part of the corporate volunteer services of the company.
- Sponsorship of sports initiatives
- Supports different educational and community development programmes
- Rainoil dedicates an annual budget for its corporate social responsibilities and approval for disbursement is usually made by the company’s Executive Director.
Applications are invited for the job position below at Rainoil Limited:
Job Title: Graduate Training Program
Job ID: RO-00041
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
In addition to the an educational qualification of at least second-class (2:1) upper degree or an upper credit in HND and master’s degree. The certificates can be from a Foreign or Nigerian institution in any subject, the applicant must possess the folowing:
- Applicant should be at most 26 years of age old by December 2019
- Completion National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Fluency in English language
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite applications proficiency
- Work experience is not required
Application Deadline/Closing Date:
Submission of applications closes on 18th March, 2019.
How to Apply
The method of application for this vacancy is an online form to be completed here