Applications are open for Admissions into Undergraduate Programs Scholarships at Islamic University of Madinah for the academic year 1440-1441.
There are no offices or agents for the university anywhere in the world to receive applications to attend university, and the university does not impose any financial fee on students applying for study.
The Islamic University of Madinah welcome applicant to study at the Islamic University in Madinah.
Requirements for Applications for Scholarship and Undergraduate Programs at Islamic University of Madinah
The following are the documents required and the way to apply and the conditions of admission to the Islamic University. Please read it accurately and abide by the required documents.
Required documents are:
- Certificate of secondary school education
- Grading for secondary school
- Certificate of good conduct
- Your certificate of birth
- International passport
- Personal National ID
- Clear, modern, colored passport sized photograph (4×6)
- The passport image must be without glasses, no headdress and with a white background
- A certified recent medical report by a qualified medical doctor from a government medical center on the safety of sensory and other organs and the absence of any communicable (infectious) diseases (infectious)
- Covering letter for the student from an Islamic institution in the student residence Country, or from two Islamic personalities and must include a statement of the student’s character and status and that he is one who adheres to Islamic ethics and keeps to the performance of his duties
- New converts will require a certificate of entry into the religion of Islam
- Each non-Arabic document must be accompanied by an Arabic translation which is certified by a recognized translation office.
- Upon acceptance into the University, students documents must be certified by the Saudi Embassy, and where Saudi embassy is not present in the country of the student, any reliable body will authenticate the documents at the university
- Should there be any errors in the basic data in your original documents (such as date of birth, your name or place of birth), the errors must be resolved with the relevant authorities in your country before submitting your application.
Scanned copies of your documents are to be submitted along with the application
Conditions Required for the Scholarship Application
- It is required for the student to be a good practicing Muslim
- Pledge to abide by the university rules and regulations
- Medically fitness
- All interview or personal tests conducted by the relevant authority should be passed
- Must possess a secondary certificate or equivalent from within Saudi Arabia or any other country
- A public school secondary certificate or that issued by an equivalent school at the university
- Full-time study student
- Must have spent not more than 5 years he since obtained a high school certificate
- The student must be at most 25 years of age at the beginning of the study
- Applicant must be a teacher of the Holy Quran
- Abide by the University Council’s conditions and the time for submission as determined and announced by the Council
- Secondary certificates from within Saudi Arabia must be accompanied by a general capacity test certificate.
- There are no offices or agents for the university anywhere in the world to receive applications to attend the university.
- The student must complete the application by himself, and be responsible for keeping safe the application number given to him upon submission of the application.
- The Islamic University is a scientific and cultural institution that aims to inform the message of Islam through advocacy, university education, postgraduate studies, preparing scientific research, translating and publishing it, and taking care of the Islamic heritage.
- Studying at the Islamic University in Arabic in the course of theoretical colleges and English in the scientific track.
- Application to join the university does not mean any commitment by the university to accept the student unless he feels in writing accepted.
- The information recorded in the application shall not be relied upon unless accompanied by the supporting documents
- The applicant who has forged documents is subject to the penalty and his acceptance is canceled.
- The university shall determine the student’s accepted faculty after his arrival according to the university regulations.
- The accepted student gets the ticket number from the university’s website, then reviews the carrier lines.
- The accepted student at the University shall be responsible for the knowledge and follow-up of the study system and the regulations governing it.
- All pledges, declarations, and e-alerts contained in the student’s electronic file are binding on the student as their paper counterparts and the responsibility is on the student to review them frequently by using the student’s user name and password. The student is also responsible for keeping records of all electronic transactions carried out in the cause of his applications.
- All pledges, declarations, and conditions which the student will be aware of and comply within this application will be included in his file in Arabic.
I promise that all the information they have provided in this application is correct and that my identity papers and certificates are sound of misrepresentation or forgery. I also undertake, in my admission to the university, to abide by the rules and regulations of the university, including not to be allowed to stay in the Kingdom upon graduation or dropping out of school. Transfer sponsorship to non-university and commit to travel to my country. In case of violation, the University has the right to take the action it deems fit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online