Applications for the Islamic University of Madinah admission and scholarship positions for the 2020/1442AH academic session has began. This was made known to the public through the University’s website. Below, we are going to give you the basic guide for applying to study at the Islamic University of Madinah, who is eligible, the required documents, the way to submit the application and the conditions for admission to join the Islamic University.
The Islamic University of Madinah is an international Islamic institution established by Royal Decree No. 11 and dated 25/3/1381 AH, for the purpose of communicating the eternal message of Islam to the world through advocacy, university education, and graduate studies.
The University was established with the objective of inculcating and developing the Islamic spirit and deepening religious work in the life of individuals and the society, which is based on devotion to worship of God and the obedience to the Messenger of God, peace be upon him.
The University is also aimed at preparing, translating, publishing and encouraging scientific research in the areas of Islamic and Arabic sciences in particular, and all other sciences and branches of human knowledge that the Islamic community in general needs.
Coverage and Benefits of Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship
The acceptance of a student into the university scholarship gives him/her the following advantages:
1. Securing travel tickets upon student admission in accordance with specific controls at the end of each academic year.
2. Paying a monthly bonus.
3. Exchanging a bonus reward for outstanding students.
4. Securing furnished housing for non-families without compensation.
5. Provide meals in the university restaurant for a nominal subscription.
6. Providing health care in the university hospital.
7. Providing transportation to and from the university to perform the prayers in the Prophet’s Mosque and for Umrah trips and others according to organized schedules.
8. Using university’s sports facilities
Study Areas of Coverage
Admissions and scholarship at the university currently covers the following eight colleges and departments:
1. College of Sharia.
- Department of Jurisprudence.
- Department of Fundamentals of Jurisprudence.
- Judicial and Legal Policy Department.
2. College of Dawa and Fundamentals of Religion.
- Department of Creed.
- Department of Advocacy.
- Department of Islamic History.
- Department of Education.
3. The College of the Noble Qur’an and Islamic Studies.
- Department of readings.
- Department of Interpretation.
4. College of Hadith and Islamic Studies.
- Department of Fiqh of the Sunna and its sources.
- Department of Hadith Sciences.
5. College of Arabic Language.
- Department of Linguistics.
- Department of Rhetoric and Literature.
6. The College of Science
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Physics.
7. College of Computer and Information Systems:
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Information Systems.
- Information Technology Department.
8. The College of Engineering is granted a bachelor’s degree in the following scientific departments:
- Department of Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering Department.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Eligibility For Admissions and Scholarship at Islamic University of Madinah
For Admissions and Scholarship into the Islamic University of Madinah, the prospecting student must meet the following conditions:
- He must have a high school diploma or equivalent from inside or outside the kingdom.
- That he has not passed his secondary school diploma or its equivalent for a period of more than five years.
- The applicant must not be less than (17) years old and no more than (25) years old.
- To be of good conduct and behavior.
- To successfully pass the personal interview conducted by the Admission Committee in the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- Not to be expelled from another university for disciplinary reasons.
- That the applicant for the College of the Holy Qur’an be a keeper of the entire Holy Qur’an and pass an oral test in that.
- The student must not have received another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- That the certificates and documents be authenticated by the competent authorities determined by the educational institution.
- The student should attach a certificate of absence from precedents from the security services in his country.
- The student gets a recommendation from one of the organizations, institutions, or personalities.
- That the student be medically fit.
- The student must pledge to abide by the state and university’s systems and regulations.
In addition to the above conditions for acceptance, a new student applying in the scientific colleges must possess the following:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluency in Arabic or English.
The required documents for registration includes:
- Secondary school certificate.
- Transcript for high school.
- Good conduct certificate .
- Birth certificate .
- Passport .
- Personal ID .
- A recent clear and colored personal photo (4×6 size)
- Recommendation letters
- Certificate of fitness
- An Arabic translation must be attached to every document written in a language other than Arabic and certified by a certified translation office.
- The university does not have any offices or agents anywhere in the world to receive applications to study at the university.
- The student must therefore initiate the application process himself online, and be responsible for maintaining the ID numbers given to him upon completion of the application.
- The applicant of the university must be ready with the copies of the documents that will be attached to his/her application in the form of digital photos, as the system will ask you to upload those photos after completing the form.
- Submitting more than one application per semester leads to automatic cancellation of all your applications.
How to Apply
The method of application is online using the Scholarship Online Application System to submit the scholarship applications online. To start your application visit the university’s official Admissions website: https://admission.iu.edu.sa
Download Complete Applications Guide
Click on Download below to Download the complete guide for Applications for the Islamic University of Madinah admission and scholarship positions.
[gamipress_restrict_content id=”madinah” unlock_by=”points_balance” points=”0″ points_type=”points” message=”Please, Login to Download” guest_message=”Please, Register and Login to Download”]DOWNLOAD[/gamipress_restrict_content]