ATS Allied Group is organizing an Engineering Training Programme for the benefit of Nigerian Fresh Graduates as well as experienced professionals alike. Applications are therefore welcome for the ATS Engineering Training Programme scheduled to begin on April 27, 2019, at its Lagos and Abuja training centers.
The ATS Training Centre has come to be a well Known brand within Nigeria for job-related training for over five years. The company is proud of its team of practicing practitioners grounded with a wealth of real-time experiences within their various expertise.
Since its inception, ATS Allied Group has operated with the vision to offer excellent consulting, Outsourcing services, Training, Civil/Structural, Electrical/Instrumentation, HVAC, Chemical/Process, Plant Engineering, and Piping.
ATS has Training Centers which provides expert training for its prospective Process/Chemical, Piping/Mechanical, Instrumentation/Electrical, and Structural/Civil Engineering Designers. Course participants through the training will develop their skills through thorough hands-on exercises guided by expert instructors who are professionals in their field.
The education ATS provide is cost-effective and comprehensive for those who seek to expand their current skills or make their first impression in a new career in the Engineering professions. ATS has courses available in numerous fields and offer affordable plans for payment. Their educational solution is flexible and promised to fit your learning style, your busy schedule or a small budget.
ATS instructors include engineers equipped with numerous years of collective experience in the Oil and Gas, design and construction of buildings, Petrochemical and Process facilities with the desire to mentor and train prospective Engineering designers.
The training program at ATS affords its students the opportunity to obtain fundamental foundational knowledge in all engineering field in addition to equipping the students with advanced and operational related software skills.
Available software training programs include AutoCAD, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), MicroStation, Plant Design System (PDS), CADWorx, SmartPlant, SACS, STAADPro, ETAP, INtools.
Available Engineering Courses
ATS provides training programs in the following fields of expertise:
- Piping Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Systems Engineering
- Instrumentation plus Control Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Offshore Structures
- Support and Stress Analysis
Those interested in knowing more about the course contents and the profiles of instructors of each of the courses above can do so through the company’s website www.atsalliedgroup.com.ng.
Benefits to be Achieved
At the end of the courses it is believed that the students should be able to achieve the following objectives:
- Ability to defend at least three years of real-time work-place experiences.
- Students would be armed with significant basic knowledge, techniques, and skills required of an Engineer experienced for three years.
- Candidates would be equipped with reference materials and standard books in their field of expertise
- Students will be trained on at least two out of the following software: AutoCAD, MicroStation, ETAP 16.0, Plant Design Management system (PDMS), Navisworks, Plant Design System (PDS), CADWorx, SACS, PVLITE, STAAD pro, CEASAR II, INTools(SPI 13.0); depending on each particular field’s industry demand.
- Participants will be assisted by providing them with possible interview/test questions and answers
- Participants will be assisted in the preparation of a field related expert resume or CV.
Dates For Classes
Weekend courses are scheduled as follows
Date: April 27, 2019
Duration: Two months (Only Saturdays and Sundays)
Duration of Classes: 2-3 hours
Locations: Lagos and Port-Harcourt Centers
How to Apply
Interested participants should indicate their interest by contacting ATS Allied Group through the following Emails:
For further information and guidance call: 07034319429, 08054055699, 08182855747.